Sunday, September 23, 2007

September 23

We were in Indiana this weekend visiting friends. It's amazing that in Joshua's short 15 months of life, he's already an international, as well as an interstate traveler! Singapore in March, Colorado in July, and Indiana in September (oh, and Wisconsin for the holidays, of course!).

As I type this, Jared is in Green Bay at a Packer Game! Joshua is napping, and I'm on the verge of slumber, too. These past few weeks have been busy, and it's nice to be able to lay on the couch and rest a little. I can't remember the last time I took a nap!

Anyway, part of our intention of starting a blog is to be able to document some of Joshua's milestones. Many times I've said to myself "I really need to write this down - he just said "dog" and he's starting to interact with Reggie!" And by the time I know it, time's flown right by and I didn't get to journal about it!

So, I hope I can post a blog once a week or so, just to give updates on Joshua, and what's going on in our lives. Really, it's for me to get better about journaling (so it's for selfish reasons!), but we welcome others reading it, and we hope you can laugh, love, cry, pray, experience life with us! May God's fingerprints be evident in the events of the life of the Ahrens Family!

No comments: