10 Reasons How I Know I'm Ready for Baby Girl to Come:
1. When my "innie" belly button becomes and "outie".
2. When I need to take a break and sit down in the middle of taking a shower (I need one of those geriatric chairs in there!).
3. When my maternity clothes don't fit me anymore, and I feel more comfortable in Jared's t-shirts and sweatpants (with cuffs rolled up, of course!).
4. When I can't even put my socks on without breaking a sweat.
5. When I start calling Baby by her full name, as if she's in trouble, because her stretching and kicking is causing me pain and discomfort.
6. When I get overly creative about using my toes to reach and grab for things because I just can't be bothered to sit or stand up.
7. When I lay in bed for 5 minutes trying to decide if I should get up and pee, or if I can try to hold it, because the whole ordeal just takes too much effort!
8. When I'm IMing my friends overseas in the middle of the night because I can't sleep.
9. When I'm wishing that the dog or my 2-year-old would be able to make me a cup of tea.
10. When I'm up in the middle of the night coming up with this list and blogging about it!