I titled this "Mid-Year Report" because it is...well, a little past the mid-year point. But here's a quick run down of what's happened in 2012 so far...
- January: my birthday and we celebrated Chinese New Year
- February: Valentine's Day? (nothing really eventful happened!) Oh, I started selling my pillowcase dresses to people.
- March: Jenna's 3rd birthday. We had a princess party! Visit to the Chicago Children's Museum at Navy Pier as part of Jenna's birthday festivities. Trip to Champaign to celebrate our nephew's first birthday. Rachel and Rollin came to visit.
- April: Jared's birthday. Easter. Joshua's Spring soccer league started. Joshua lost his first tooth! Joshua started swim lessons.
- May: Joshua's 6th birthday! Birthday trip to Brookfield Zoo. Our first garage sale.
- June: Goodbye Kindergarten, Hello Summer! Family Vacation to Michigan. Jared and my wedding anniversary. Playdates!!
- July: July 16th - Joshua invited Jesus into his heart! VBS. Playdates!!
- August: Family Vacation to Green Bay! Wiggles Concert! Becca's 1st birthday! First day of First Grade.
We had an AWESOME summer, to say the least!