Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mid-Year Report

I realized that I've been posting more on my other blog than I have on this one.  And I really want to make a more concerted effort in documenting the life of our family.  However, I see some overlaps and I may take posts from my other blog and copy and paste them as I see fit.  I know some of you are rolling your eyes...sorry!  But for my fellow Type A's out there, you know what I mean.  Everything has a category, everything/events has a place! 

I titled this "Mid-Year Report" because it is...well, a little past the mid-year point.  But here's a quick run down of what's happened in 2012 so far...

- January:  my birthday and we celebrated Chinese New Year


 

 

- February:  Valentine's Day?  (nothing really eventful happened!)  Oh, I started selling my pillowcase dresses to people.


- March: Jenna's 3rd birthday.  We had a princess party!  Visit to the Chicago Children's Museum at Navy Pier as part of Jenna's birthday festivities.  Trip to Champaign to celebrate our nephew's first birthday.  Rachel and Rollin came to visit.




 
 

- April: Jared's birthday.  Easter.  Joshua's Spring soccer league started.  Joshua lost his first tooth!  Joshua started swim lessons.



- May:  Joshua's 6th birthday!  Birthday trip to Brookfield Zoo.  Our first garage sale.


 


- June: Goodbye Kindergarten, Hello Summer!  Family Vacation to Michigan.  Jared and my wedding anniversary. Playdates!!







- July:  July 16th - Joshua invited Jesus into his heart!  VBS.  Playdates!!




- August: Family Vacation to Green Bay!  Wiggles Concert!  Becca's 1st birthday!  First day of First Grade.








We had an AWESOME summer, to say the least!

No comments: