Monday, January 12, 2009

Facebook Dilemma

Okay, so Jared just joined Facebook, and he's been trying to convince me to join too, along with many others - my sister especially!! Well, I have to say that I'm hesitant. I see how addicted Jared is to it, and I really don't want that. I'm already busy enough, and don't want to get sucked in (cos I know I will!). However, Jared reminds me that I am on bedrest, and so, I'll have the time! (what, and give up mamasource and Ebay?!) Besides, I'm already blogging, aren't I? And that took us a while to even set it up.

Also, what if I don't want to be friends with someone? I know that sounds mean and terrible. To an extent, I enjoy my privacy. Besides, Jared already has a Facebook account, and people can find out what's going on with us through him, right?

Anyway...I created a poll, and I'm going to let you all help me decide. If no one responds, I'll take it as "don't waste your time". So, there!

No comments: